Listed below is a sample of key regulations that will be enforced during exhibit shows. Please see the PDF below for a full list of regulations.
- Nothing may be hung, taped, stapled, pinned, tacked or drilled in any manner without prior approval from Bismarck Event Center (BEC) staff.
- Any sample food and/or beverage products that may be distributed must have prior approval by Event Center Management. Food sampling must be covered by a food permit.
- All vendors must comply with fire codes in the building. Use no open flames and use flame retardant materials in your booth design. For safety purposes, cooking should be done at the back table or your booth, not the front and you must bring a small fire extinguisher approved for electrical fires. Plastic throw away gloves must be worn at all times while doing food sampling.
- Helium balloons are not permitted in the arena building for any purpose.
- Helium Balloons are NOT permitted in the exhibit hall or arena.
- Cleaning products must be water based. Oil based cleaning products are not allowed.
- Any heavy/oversized displays and equipment must be discussed or pre approved.
- Giveaway items must comply with building policy. No guns, knives or other dangerous weapons are allowed in the Bismarck Event Center.